1-day Class ($395)
With over 20 years of experience working with brides all over the world, Boston makeup artist Ann Marie Laurendeau shares her flawless bridal makeup techniques and her expertise in the business of booking high-end wedding clients. Upon completion of this class, students will have the skills necessary to achieve flawless makeup application for brides and bridal parties (from teens to mothers) and the marketing savvy to build their business. This class is designed for experienced makeup artists and students who have participated in our Basic Beauty Makeup class.
9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Becoming a Bridal Makeup Artist
- Recommended makeup products and best colors for brides, mothers, and wedding party participants
- Recognizing the needs of your client
- Location, kit set-up, and organizing a wedding day schedule
10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Creating Flawless Bridal Makeup
- A step-by-step makeup demonstration of long-lasting professional techniques using, highlighting, contouring, blending, and modern and natural colors
- False eye lash application and instruction
11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Students create a flattering bridal makeup application
- Instructor guidance and tips
12 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Makeup for Mother of Bride/Groom Demonstration
- How to apply makeup to mature clients (over 55) in a way that enhances her best features and facial structure
- Youthful highlighting and contouring techniques.
1:15 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Students apply makeup appropriate for women over 55
2 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Developing a Bridal Makeup Business
- Setting Rates
2:45 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Please refer to our frequently asked questions page for additional information regarding our classes.